First opened January 2, 1996 the Tavern quickly came to be a staple for the locals and a destination for the out of town visitors. Between the homey and inviting atmosphere created in the light of the warmth of our home and the delectable dishes presented with portions true to the meaning of home cooking hospitality, it is no wonder that the Tavern From Tower Square remains on the map as one of the areas most consistent, most affordable and most enjoyable restaurants to enjoy day after day, year after year.
The Basic Information:
- Dinner is served nightly Wednesday – Sunday
- WoodStone Fired Pizza Oven (not your average bar pizza)
- Private Function Facility capable of serving 180 people
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any amount
- Sunday Brunch served in season (mid Sept – June)
- Live Entertainment in the Lounge Wednesday – Saturday, Scroll down for Calendar!